The Institutional Support Services Division of the Ministry of Education would like to inform the general public that the contract for the construction of a Steel Frame Building Block to house MoE HQ Staff has already been awarded.
Effective Monday 06th December 2021, there will be intense movement in the vicinity where the construction work will be materialised.
Please note the following:
• The parking space currently used by the SITE Staff will cease to exist and alternative parking space will have to be used
• All users accessing the MoE campus will have to take extra precautions while accessing the campus
• Due caution is being asked when entering the campus, as the work will be next to the main entrance
• Both the entry access and the exit access will remain open
• The Ministry of Education is working in partnership with the Road Transport Commissioner; SLTA and Planning Authority Representatives, to ensure that safety is not compromised.
MoE will receive the assistance of the mentioned partners to monitor the situation during peak hours, once civil work commence.
Furthermore, as a result of the construction taking place, there has been a need to relocate the Store Entrance. Hence, as of Monday 06th December, the new entrance to be used will be next to MoE Hall.
The contractor has been advised to limit the circulation of heavy machineries to off peak hours and to display necessary safety signage boards.
Ongoing additional information will be communicated to everyone as work progresses.
For further clarification or information, you are welcome to contact the following Senior Officials:
Director General for Institutional Support Services Division, Mr Bernard Arnephy
Tel: 4 283231
Director for Building and Facility Section, Mr Peter Hoffman
Tel: 2 607745
The Ministry of Education would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation.